Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Facebook Like Count Not Showing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mario Fan Wii Index du Forum -> Mario Fan -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanskuyl
Esprit de Mario

Masculin
Champi magiques: 300

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Count Not Showing Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Count Not Showing
> DOWNLOAD

Did you find a solution? –fabianadipolo Nov 10 '11 at 6:23 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 3 down vote This blog post might give you some help. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I've isolated the code to just be the facebook code with nothing else on the page. 404 Not Found Important LinksContact Job Openings Disclaimer Site Map LGO INTO REPORTING SYSTEM Recent PostsHappy Winnie-the-Pooh Day! (Jan 18th)National Winnie-the-Pooh day is celebrated every January 18th in the …Read More Your First Amendment Rights Under the United States ConstitutionWe made this video to help spread social awareness about …Read More RainmakerMarketing services video for LAWolfe Digital Marketing. I then see the box say +1. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a request . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Did you find any solution in the end? –anders Oct 31 '11 at 12:15 I'm having the exact problem. oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . asked 6 years, 3 months ago viewed 2,778 times active 5 years, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 3Find Like Count for a URL REST API and FQL returns wrong vales3Facebook Like button doesn't increment count if user includes a comment0Like button and og:type=article53Getting the Facebook like/share count for a given URL0facebook like widget strange behavior8Facebook Like Button Count not equal to totalcount in linkstat1Get total comments, likes, and shares from Facebook - prints only zeros1Do Like buttons work with test users?2Facebook linkstat Incorrect Unique URL Stat2Getting Facebook Share, Like and Comment Counts for a Given URL with API Graph v2.6 Hot Network Questions Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Kodi wont let me access Ubuntu or terminal How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? Protection of shell command with string variable Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? English with Australian citizenship travel Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport How many Donuts? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? What is DJ's actual name? How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? Write Moby Dick, approximately How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? more hot questions question feed . just no. Press on the Like button. It's an SSL web site. HELP CENTER Submit Ticket . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. All Rights Reserved. .. Thanks! facebook facebook-like shareimprove this question edited Mar 21 '12 at 11:16 om-nom-nom 51.2k9146192 asked Sep 29 '11 at 22:01 SaltProgrammer 4952727 I'm having exactly this same problem (not counting but working, on a SSL website). fb.me/182NLZhDI About 6 months ago from LAWolfe Marketing's Twitter via Facebook Life. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Like Button Not Showing Counts Ask Question up vote 6 down vote favorite 2 This happens on any web browser. It's how you deal with it. I'm not sure if caching has anything to do with it. .. Search for answers: . I no longer see the +1 and I see the Like button as if it was never pressed. Home About FAQS Do you even need us? Our Guarantees Testimonials Services Monthly Service Packages Content Writing Social Media Marketing FAQS About Our Twitter Services Responsive Website Design Website Repairs and Recovery Web Marketing Consulting Services SEO Services Contract Analysis Website Analysis Live Websites For Sale Domain Hosting, Email & Sales Probono Services Portfolio Video Projects Blog Contact . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . When I go to the page, I see the like button not showing any counts. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
facebook not working properly on androidfacebook all accountshow to get a fake account to be deleted on facebookc1-01 facebook chatsite hacker facebook gratuitfacebook icon download for windows 8facebook cheats on smileysfacebook kauft whatsapp gr ndefacebook chat stickers for pcredirect_uri facebook javascript
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mario Fan Wii Index du Forum -> Mario Fan -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation